Wednesday, July 23, 2014

NECA: Nintendo Style Batman 7" figure


NEWSFLASH!!!

NECA Takes DC License into the 7" Arena


We all wondered who would do it.. and well. I was right, with Mattel's DC Universe crumbling into the plastic ocean NECA has down scaled their DC License to bring their awesome sculpts to a 7" collectible figure line. For those who own the 18" version of this figure, there is very little I can tel you that do don't already love. This can only mean a true color variant down the road... and oh my god...a Joker? Count on it!!!

This Nintendo version of the caped crusader comes in a purple and blue paint scheme as the Nintendo figures have come classically to reflect their retro console counterparts. No doubt Batman wil come with all the same tricks that the 18" version saw, minus the faux leather cape. He also includes grappel gun and batarang.



Demand for this figure in this scale of this quality has been high ever since Mattel's Movie Masters line hit the scene. It's high time we saw this happen and I'm glad to tell you that we will.

Hopefully SDCC will have more reveals for us in this area of awesomeness?

I know I've had a couple things on my wishlist for YEARS. Can NECA make it happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment